The Guild of St. Raphael (Please note that the Guild no longer functions)
The aims of the Guild are:
1. To unite in a fellowship of prayer within the Catholic Church, those who hold the faith that our Lord wills to work in and through His Church for the health of her members in spirit, mind and body;
2. To promote the belief that God wills the conquest of disease, as well as sin, through the power of the living Christ;
3. To guide the sick and those who care for them, to Christ as the source of healing.
The methods of the Guild are:
1. To pray daily for those suffering in mind or body;
2. To pray with intention for the Guild at the Holy Eucharist at least once a month, and to remember the Guild, especially on St. Raphael’s Day or on the following Sunday.